Go to Colonial Airstream web site. They always list the changes in the new models. See this link.
Here is what is listed:
2016 Interstate New Features
*Power day/night shades with master control.
* Side view cameraís integrated in the mirror.
* Review monitor with lane assist guide lines.
* New rear camera integrated into third brake light.
* Child tethers on mid-captainís chairs.
* Exterior LED service lighting- main controls, LP, macerator, water fill and shower.
* Exterior LED under carriage lights with dimmer.
* Locking water fill.
* Color coded front license plate holder.
* Interior LED lighting- front and rear overhead cabinets and rear storage area.
* Additional USB ports throughout.
* VB Air suspension option available (Rear).
* Twin beds now available in the extended floor plans.
From my view the ability to get VB Air suspension is worth the extra cost of a 2016 model.
- - Mike
2013 Lounge EXT on 2012 Sprinter