Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-12-2010, 07:10 PM   #1
3 Rivet Member

2003 31' Land Yacht 30
New Bern , North Carolina
Rear Running Light Wire snapped

I am installing a new rear camera and new cableing. While fishing a snake down the rear driver side, I snagged one of the two wires going to the driver side end running light and it snapped. I pulled out the light assemby and one wire is attached to the light but the other end fell down the back and there is no way to reach and grab it because it's behind the wall.

If I run two new wires down the back, can some one tell me how I would find the wire in the bundle underneath the chassis? If I knew which wires feed the running lights, I should be able to spice into it and be back in business.

Any help will be gratly appreciated. Thanks.
Steve
spat61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search