Right about now you are probably wondering does she do anything????
Well let me tell ya...
I pick, I sand, I paint and I compound....then I supply the finished products to the honey to install.....
Managed to do 3 lights semi finished
Treated all the original fixture switch covers
and got the front shelf finished along with the window trim pieces - looking real nice....
And of course the honey was right there to install them once ready
Earlier in that day - the last day I might add and now Wednesday!!! Peter installed another donor piece from Ella - the couch (we had put it up forsale but then I thought we might just need that one day - glad I yanked it...it fits perfect - will be building custom sides and of course recovering it with the moss fabric. The fur babies new there was something up. That couch was theirs in the winter (covered of course) in the sun room - so they followed it out to the LadyBug
While he was doing the couch - I was PICKING - OMG I hate that job and do not look forward to doing it to the Overlander.....
Yep I missed and made a scratch poop! the previous time I missed the *&^% went clear into my thumb - ouch.
I was finally finished the reasealing of all the window frames at the shell - and was really hoping I could move to the windows - but no package came.
Peter had moved inside and installed all the wall panels - just in the nick of time for me to get the roller out and start painting the first coat of the colour I am using - the second coat is sprayed and the 3 brushed with the 4 brushed with the glaze - can not wait to finish and see how it looks - the grass effect that is.
The days are all blurry now but I know we did one heck of a lot in the last two days.
I managed to get a couch, a porti potti, interior lights, and power for a fan and kettle, toaster etc and I had 12v
for the Fantastic vent and the Scare light I only used once - but don't tell Peter.
The walls were back up and all my saftey gear was top notch except the snakes nest we settled with for my harness to the TV. Can't have eveything - it worked and that is what counted for me.
I took a spray can and snapped the rust spots away just for the trip - and I was on my way LATE Thursday - and decided not to take any of the dogs with me....too much stress doing this solo tow and leaving the country all by myself to have to worry about my dogs too.
It was a great jump start to the total restoration project and we are pumped to continue as quick as we can before the snow once again flies...