Old 12-02-2012, 10:50 PM   #15
Rivet Master

1964 17' Bambi II
Vintage Kin Owner
Schererville , Indiana
I, for one, like your story of Pammy's Bambi II! (now yours, of course) And I like that you paid what others think is too much (cause then mine might be worth more, but I'm never selling it anyhow!) Welcome to the forum....sorry for the bad beginnings, but this really is a nice group! Hope my Bambi II is as shiny as your someday!

1964 Bambi II
1988 Avion 32S
Becky B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:08 PM   #16

1964 17' Bambi II
Atascadero , California
Pammy's Bambi II

Becky,
Thanks for your reply. I have been following your thread and have learned a lot from it. Thank you. Your post from today really gives me some ideas that will work for LP pluming and heat. I'll keep my eye on replies to your post about concerns about LP plumbing inside the unit. Still, looks like a fine job.
I would love a page number for your installation of a gray water tank. After all you have 23 pages. Any help there would be appreciated.

Old 12-05-2012, 06:16 AM   #17
3 Rivet Member

1973 25' Tradewind
Augusta , Georgia
When all is said and done the only person you have to please is your wife, and hopefully that then brings you pleasure. Hope you had an opportunity to get your Bambi II on the road this summer with more miles scheduled in 2013.

Dennis
Augusta, Ga
Old 12-05-2012, 07:38 AM   #18
Rivet Master

1964 17' Bambi II
Vintage Kin Owner
Schererville , Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasman9147 View Post
Becky,
Thanks for your reply. I have been following your thread and have learned a lot from it. Thank you. Your post from today really gives me some ideas that will work for LP pluming and heat. I'll keep my eye on replies to your post about concerns about LP plumbing inside the unit. Still, looks like a fine job.
I would love a page number for your installation of a gray water tank. After all you have 23 pages. Any help there would be appreciated.
My gray tanks were installed after the new frame was made. The only salvageable thing on my little Bambi II was the shell. So, for your trailer, you would have to take the belly pan off & have the gray tank (or tanks) installed from underneath. Vintage Trailer Supply sells tanks that will fit inside of a 4" frame so it doesn't hang below the belly pan. Sadly, your little guy has a 3" frame & the belly pan would have to be modified for the extra 1". It's a pretty daunting job! The little blue boy is a pretty simple solution, unless you have a bit of time to dedicate to the gray tank (or tanks--I have two tied together down there) Good luck!

1964 Bambi II
1988 Avion 32S
Becky B. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags