Old 03-09-2013, 07:11 PM   #15
4 Rivet Member
2012 27' FB International
Denver , Colorado
Originally Posted by Bk Yd Safari View Post
If you decide to purchase a new unit contact Colonial Airstream in Lakewood, N.J. for a price comparision. We compared prices on new units in FL, GA, TN, NC and Colonial, by far, had the best price.
Happy shopping
Couldn't agree more! Not only did Colonial have a WAY better price, their service is exceptional!

Blog: Glamper~An Airstream Diary
WBCCI #4846, WBCCI DenCO Unit
Air #62992
Travel Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:03 PM   #16
Road Geezer

2011 27' FB Flying Cloud
San Jose , California
27 over 25

We spent a lot of time evaluating 25 and 27 ft models. The 27 FB has an island style bed that we like much better than the side to side orientation of the 25. The extra two feet show up in the galley in the form of wider under counter drawers a larger pantry on one side a more hanging space in the closet. Going into our third season, we're really glad we got the 27.

I'm not sure, but I believe if you want a new one, you'll pay more than $70k now.

As far as I know, this is the oldest I've ever been.
Road Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 06:51 AM   #17
4 Rivet Member
2008 20' Safari
Tunnel Hill , Georgia
My local RV dealer has a 27' FB Flying Cloud on consignment. Not sure if its a 2011 or 2012. The previous owner bought it new and after a couple of trips decided he wanted a 5th wheel as he has a couple of children. Really nice unit!
If you want to call the number is (706) 935-8883 in Ringgold GA which is on I-75 about 15 miles south of Chattanooga.

Remember its not the destination, but rather the journey.... its what's in the middle that matters the most!
Bk Yd Safari is offline   Reply With Quote