Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Trailer Forums
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-13-2014, 01:30 PM   #1
3 Rivet Member

1989 29' Excella
2018 30' Classic
Cumming , Georgia
Inspector in Georgia

Hi,
I'm wondering if there are any inspectors in the Atlanta area that I could establish a relationship with?
I don't have a coach yet that I want to consider but I'd like to know someone who could educate me so when I do find one I can contact them to help me inspect the prospect.

thanks

Dave
davcarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 05:58 PM   #2

Currently Looking...
Novi , Michigan
Hi, we live in Michigan and are considering the purchase of an Airstream that is located in southern Georgia. Does anyone know someone who would be willing to assist us in this purchase by inspecting the trailer?
daparham2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 06:41 AM   #3
1 Rivet Member

2017 25' Flying Cloud
McDonough , Georgia
Georgia Inspector

Hi Folks,

We are newbies who recently purchased a previously owned 2017 FC 25RB Twin in Florida. We hired an NRVIA Level II inspector to travel from Georgia to do the inspection. FYI... It's an all-day job, and they performed an excellent inspection (report and pics included in cost). I understand that it's recommended to do an inspection on any new or previously owned RV... regardless We used ProCareRV.com. They are located in Georgia, just outside of Atlanta. We highly recommend the husband/wife team.

Regards,
c3po
c3po is offline   Reply With Quote