Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Marketplace > For Sale & Wanted
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-25-2004, 06:02 PM   #1

Wanted 28' to 31' Airstream

Looking for a good to excellent condition Airstream. Prefer the dinnette and queen rear bed. Willing to travel anywhere along the east coast and even to the midwest. Pictures needed of unit before traveling. Might consider a 34 footer if in tip top shape and priced right. Have dually to tow with. Time to purchase what I wanted many years ago but didn't have the time to use it.
Do now, love this retirement stuff. Thanks in advance....

George & Jane
Old 01-25-2004, 08:38 PM   #2
1 Rivet Member

Thumbs up 28 ft. Classic

Hi George & Jane,

We have A/S we may sell. We are going to look at a larger A/S tomorrow , so we don't know yet. Our A/S is a 2002 28 ft. Classic. It does not have a dinette. The 28ft. classic does not have them. In the newer ones only the 30 & 34 ft . have them. It does have a queen bed. We bought it new in March 03 as a left over. It is a no smoke no pet. It has been garaged and is in factory condition. It has been used for about 1 month. If you are interested let me know. I will know more tomorrow. We live in Central Florida.
David Morgan

E-Mail dlmorgan@netzero.net
Old 01-26-2004, 01:58 PM   #3
1 Rivet Member

Send a message via AIM to girly9876
Lightbulb 31' Airstream for sale

I am selling a 1974 31' Airstream. It does have a dinette, but has two twin beds. The bathroom is located in the rear. The trailer is in excellent condition with all new interior and many added extras. Please email me for Pictures.

Thank you!
Old 05-01-2005, 06:14 PM   #4

We have a 2004 28' international we would like to sell. We used 1 summer. Excellent shape, just have too many kids who want to bring friends. Has a rear queen bed with dinette that makes into bed and also a couch. We live in Southeast missouri would be willling to help get it to you. Let us know

Sandi Williams
573-334-7646
Old 05-03-2005, 01:00 PM   #5
Mouse Nest Hunter

1961 28' Ambassador
Sherburne , New York
I've got a 1986 32' Excella I might be selling. It has the rear queen in the corner and the dinet. The fridge quit on me last fall and I haven't looked at it yet. I replaced the curb side Zipdee awning with new fabric, it looks great and works perfect. I also replaced the carpeting with a light colored (maple?) pergo floor. I fitted new wheels last summer, American Racing Outlaw II, and they look like the ones that come on the new Airstreams. Also, new tires of course and I just re-packed the bearings last summer. My next project was to replace the curtains and re-upholster the furniture. The exterior is in great shape, just a little peeling in the upper corner on the front.
It's a great Airstream, but I'm looking for a little one to restore / refurbish.

I can send pictures if you would like. I'm located in Central NY, 1/2 hour south of Utica.
Email johnkwasnik@hotmail.com

Thanks,
John
Old 05-04-2005, 10:10 AM   #6
3 Rivet Member

2005 31' Classic
Gretna , Nebraska
John,

Any interest in a 1970 27' Overlander located near Omaha? Double bed and in pretty fair shape. Maybe could trade on your '86.

Dwight
1970 Overlander
1986 Sovereign
1999 Suburban.
Old 05-08-2005, 10:09 AM   #7
1 Rivet Member

Post 96 28' Excella

Good Morning,

Twin Beds, no dinette. Very good condition in northern Maine. This is the first place I've posted the sale this season. I'll get an ad up next few days.

May even consider a truck & trailer combo sale as a turn key option.

LeeR
Old 05-15-2005, 01:23 PM   #8

Airstream

I HAVE A 1975 31' SOVERIGN, CONDITION NOT GTEAT BUT NOT BAD, BEEN INDOORS FOR 2.5 YEARS, NO TITLE AVAILABLE. ONLY NEED $2000. LET ME KNOW IF THIS COULD WORK....MARK W LOCATED (SORRY ABOUT THAT) JUST OUTSIDE OF HOUSTON
Quote:
Originally Posted by George-CT
Looking for a good to excellent condition Airstream. Prefer the dinnette and queen rear bed. Willing to travel anywhere along the east coast and even to the midwest. Pictures needed of unit before traveling. Might consider a 34 footer if in tip top shape and priced right. Have dually to tow with. Time to purchase what I wanted many years ago but didn't have the time to use it.
Do now, love this retirement stuff. Thanks in advance....

George & Jane
Old 05-26-2005, 09:19 PM   #9
3 Rivet Member

1986 Soverign For Sale

also I am selling my trailer...Look for it there .at Homecoming 2005..
1986 Soverign,25 foot,twin Beds,air,microwave, two Fantastic fans one has a rain sensor, new brakes last year, new inspection done last week ..Pa. state inspection.some scatches no scrapes or dents .awning is the only thing wrong ,I was in a wind last month and the middle awning arm flew up and pierced the awning so there is a tear I am hoping to repair at the rally ?..I am selling because I bought another airstream . I am asking $9500.00 so any one interested make an offer...see you at the Rally ... "OBIE" #2590 WBCCI
Old 06-02-2005, 06:54 PM   #10
1 Rivet Member

still looking?

we are looking at down sizing and are selling our 1996 30' Excella Classic w/rear queen & dinette, full awnings, rock guards, new carpet (as of June 6 - this coming Mon.) excellent in/out. Can take it to Lincoln, NE if you want. Please let us know if you are interested.

Susanne
Old 06-03-2005, 09:46 AM   #11

I have a 1989 Airstream 29 Ft. Land Yacht in excellent condition. Rear bedroom has bedspread and matching cream colored curtains. Has side bathroom and shower. Refrigerator, A/C, heater, microwave, double stainless sinks, oven/stove, TV, all good condition. Couch and dinette make into beds. Storage under couch. All upholstery is in good condition. Tires are good. Has been used very little and stored in a shed. No guarantee given or implied, as is where is. Call Bonnie 760-744-5880. $15,000.00 OBO. if interested - It's in San Diego - beautiful this time of year! e-mail Bonnie at keyturf@sbcglobal.net