Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Marketplace > For Sale & Wanted
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-09-2004, 10:57 PM   #1
Finally Retired

, Washington
Sadly selling our 310 Izuzu Turbo

We have been gifted a 98 Motorhome so are going to sell our Bullet. We bought her from the original owner in 1995 and have loved it we have the big rear king (actually two couchs but we put a 4" foam over it and it is bigger than a king.
Last year we replaced the Tranny ($4000.00) and two years ago we had the injectors rebuilt and the pump rebuilt, we installed hydraulic levelers when we first got her and also redid the radiator and added a electric fan. Two years ago the alternator was rebuilt. Most of the gauges are newer, tires, brakes good. We put SS wheel liners on, Looks cool, replaced some of the black vinyl trim. All the glass is good drapes, minis good they are cream color carpets good shape it is gray we put vinyl in the galley area. We have the built in vacumn(I have never used it but it works) Front end was worked on when we bought the wheel liners. We had over sized cargo springs put in the front. Oil and filter changes every 3000. New fuel filters, new batteries last year. Remote spot light. Awning was new when we got it and is gray and charcoal it is the best looking awning i have seen. We built a caboose that fits in the trailer hitch for added storage it is made out of the diamond type plated material. The decals on the tire cover are new we have wheel protecters. We have ALL the manuals for everything from the day it was bought incl. the shop manual wiring diagram and manuals for everything in the coach. We re-did the entertainment system and installed a 6 cd player. There are newer AC shrouds as they were weathered when we got her. Two years ago at Rapid City Rally we had a new Fantastic fan put in. We also have the old one that works if someone wants it. I have kept track of every fill up and we have gotten as high as 15 mpg but average high 13's.
We replaced the old micrwave with a mico/convertion, stove and refer work great. Driver and co-pilot seats gray leather no cracked in dash vinyl.
We will take picts next week for anyone interested.
This makes me really sad but we can only use one MH.
I will let everyone know when we have picts in the mean time feel free to ask any questions.
Thanks Dave and Louise
Finally Retired
Old 08-10-2004, 06:27 AM   #2
Rivet Master

1966 26' Overlander
Woodstock , Georgia
good luck with your new rig, sorry to lose you as a bullet owner! Hopefully someone else will enjoy yours as much as you have.
AIR #005
Please visit our blogs and web pages:
OUR AIRSTREAM PASSION! BLOG
RESTORING AN AIRSTREAM
retired!
Old 08-10-2004, 08:12 AM   #3
1 Rivet Member

Smile interested

Could you send pics & Specs to steve@moatmountain.com ?! Thanks
Old 08-10-2004, 09:20 AM   #4
Finally Retired

, Washington
Picts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weissbrewer
Could you send pics & Specs to steve@moatmountain.com ?! Thanks
We will do that in a couple of days we are going to be gone. It will probable be Thur or Fri. Thanks Dave
Finally Retired
Old 08-11-2004, 07:39 AM   #5
2 Rivet Member

Ann Arbor
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKappenman
We have been gifted a 98 Motorhome so are going to sell our Bullet.
First, what a great gift! You must be terrific people.

Second, please do post pictures, price, terms and conditions.
Thanks.
maznblu
Old 08-11-2004, 09:35 AM   #6
Finally Retired

, Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by maznblu
First, what a great gift! You must be terrific people.

Second, please do post pictures, price, terms and conditions.
Thanks.
maznblu
Thank you and we will for sure right now we are moving things from one to the other so will get the picts soon. We have a function we have to be gone for but when we get back we will take some with full awning out etc.
Finally Retired
Old 08-17-2004, 10:18 AM   #7
1 Rivet Member

Dave & Louise,Great to hear about your new rig!! I am looking for a motorhome and would love to hear what you are asking and look at some pics.

Best
Stephen Johnson
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKappenman
Thank you and we will for sure right now we are moving things from one to the other so will get the picts soon. We have a function we have to be gone for but when we get back we will take some with full awning out etc.
Old 08-20-2004, 10:31 AM   #8
Finally Retired

, Washington
Picts

I have the pictures now how do I put them on the site what size should I make them?
I have all the manuals for every piece of equipment incl the wireing diagram and the owners manual. We have a caboose made to fit on the back that gives more storage. Plus the rack that the caboose fits on holds 2 bikes. Let me know how to put the picts on thanks, Dave
Finally Retired