Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Marketplace > For Sale & Wanted
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-09-2003, 02:41 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

Newbie here

After much research and thoughts I have concluded to purchase new Airstream 25' Safari model A. In all of the info to date I have as yet decided upon where I should buy this new one. I live here in Texas and it will be my base for mail etc, but will be on the road full time, with of course my two little doggies. I want to register it in Texas, but think maybe I should go elsewhere to purchase it. Any suggestions from fellow Texans?
Old 07-09-2003, 04:02 PM   #2
Texas Cajun :-)

1962 19' Globetrotter
Austin , TEXAS YEHAWWWW
Heya Newbie! First of all WELCOME!!!
This is an awesome place to be a part of ... and the 'lead wrangler' is in Dallas. I was in Denton for a bit at UNT. Cannot think of a specific dealership right off but there are TONS of them between Dallas and Austin. I use to travel that route a lot. Worked in the film biz. Went all over Texas and surrounding states.

Ya know you HAVE to post photos of the doggies. Use to work with "H.A.R.T." there (Humane Animal Rescue Team). Love those fuzzy babies (we have 4). Oops. Storm brewing. Off for now. Will write more once it passes. Email me at: fatcatmedia@yahoo.com