Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-17-2004, 10:45 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

Looking for 25' Late-Model Safari in Texas

Currently live in Houston, relocating in 1 month to San Antonio area. Plan to build a new home in 6-8 mos., so am considering "camping out" (i.e., living) in my new Safari (that is, if I can locate one that I can afford). Any suggestions for me, or leads? Thanks!
Old 07-18-2004, 09:29 PM   #2
1 Rivet Member

Sandy,

how about the 25' Sovereign we have posted in this forum?? (windows are better than on the Safari...) How 'young' are you looking for???
We may be able to deliver...
Old 07-18-2004, 09:57 PM   #3
2 Rivet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlarson
Sandy,

how about the 25' Sovereign we have posted in this forum?? (windows are better than on the Safari...) How 'young' are you looking for???
We may be able to deliver...
Jon,
Where are you located in CO? I will be in the Glenwood Springs area in a couple of weeks. I was actually looking for something a little "younger", but wouldn't want to pass on a "good deal". Not familiar with the Sovereign model. If you've got pics available, could you email to me?
Old 07-19-2004, 07:25 AM   #4
1 Rivet Member

25' in CO

Sandy,

we are in Winter Park. I'm assuming you'll come through Denver on your way to Glenwood?? We are about 40 - 50 min. out of the way (each way - north of I-70 towards Rocky Mountain National Park.
We are having troubling replying with photos on the forum ... if you want I can send them to your email address.

Susanne
Old 07-19-2004, 09:42 PM   #5
2 Rivet Member

Wink Email photos, please

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlarson
Sandy,

we are in Winter Park. I'm assuming you'll come through Denver on your way to Glenwood?? We are about 40 - 50 min. out of the way (each way - north of I-70 towards Rocky Mountain National Park.
We are having troubling replying with photos on the forum ... if you want I can send them to your email address.

Susanne
Susanne,

If you would, please email photos to sand2769@aol.com. Sometimes I go the "other" way -- head W. out of Canon City & thru Leadville, Vail, to I-70. If I like what I see from the photos, I may have to go "out of my way".