Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Marketplace > For Sale & Wanted
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-25-2004, 07:18 AM   #1
t&m
1 Rivet Member

Smile 1980 excella II 31ft for sale/orlando, fl.

Wonderful trailer for sale. Our enthusiasm for the road has spread to our family and we've just bought bigger so must part with my airstream...don't worry i still own a silver bullet and probably will ALWAYS! We've owned it for 4 years and bought it locally from a couple in an rv park who upgraded to a park model (i don't know why). We took monthly trips of 3-5 days until the 1st of this year when surgery prevented any trips. A/C is cold...the furnace didn't work when we bought it and it didn't make any difference to me because we use a space heater which keeps it more than toasty...refrig. has been serviced locally each year by Dick's RV here as well as any misc. repair needs to make road worthy...electric hook-ups all work...anti-sway bars...electric jack...one converted propane tank/one not..awnings are great...all around...could use a good buffing but it's not an issue for us...lights all work and tires are good but if you're going a long way i might want to invest in 4 new ones...wheel bearings packed yearly and serviced here locally once a year...new antenna installed by Dick's last year...this is a new decision to sell so will take a week to get interior shots together...there are new drapes and upholstery is great...we're non-smokers or animal haulers...let us know if we can be of help to anyone interested...we're looking $6700 as it sits...and if you're going to take it any distance it can be serviced and ready to go with one call to Dick's RV.

thom & michelle
Old 06-02-2004, 11:13 AM   #2
t&m
1 Rivet Member

Thanks for all the wonderful response...the excella has found a wonderful home and will be on the road soon with a new chapter in its life...for those of you that missed this one (and you really did miss a great airstream)....Michael thanks you and looks forward to posting lots of interesting pictures to share with everyone here. Thom and I had purchased an "84 Avion 34ft. to carry all of my "stuff" and have enough space for the large Cincinnati family tree....
Old 06-20-2004, 04:27 AM   #3
Dan

Cleveland , Texas
Excella 81 for Sale

Hi Michelle and Thom,

if Excella is still for sale let me know.
Please send me pix: da_go@web.de

Thanks a lot.

Regards, Daniel

Quote:
Originally Posted by t&m
Wonderful trailer for sale. Our enthusiasm for the road has spread to our family and we've just bought bigger so must part with my airstream...don't worry i still own a silver bullet and probably will ALWAYS! We've owned it for 4 years and bought it locally from a couple in an rv park who upgraded to a park model (i don't know why). We took monthly trips of 3-5 days until the 1st of this year when surgery prevented any trips. A/C is cold...the furnace didn't work when we bought it and it didn't make any difference to me because we use a space heater which keeps it more than toasty...refrig. has been serviced locally each year by Dick's RV here as well as any misc. repair needs to make road worthy...electric hook-ups all work...anti-sway bars...electric jack...one converted propane tank/one not..awnings are great...all around...could use a good buffing but it's not an issue for us...lights all work and tires are good but if you're going a long way i might want to invest in 4 new ones...wheel bearings packed yearly and serviced here locally once a year...new antenna installed by Dick's last year...this is a new decision to sell so will take a week to get interior shots together...there are new drapes and upholstery is great...we're non-smokers or animal haulers...let us know if we can be of help to anyone interested...we're looking $6700 as it sits...and if you're going to take it any distance it can be serviced and ready to go with one call to Dick's RV.

thom & michelle