Thanks for the thoughts!
"Searching" is a definite BLACK ART. I can find things quickly on the web... But cannot remember where I last used my hair comb... Not my "thing" I suppose.
I hear lots of purveyors of the Art of the Search recommend folks to "due diligence" when they are posting out of frustration in locating their specific solution. This doesn't work as well as expected from the Mobile version. You can imagine my point here.
What I envision/imagine is a tech section which has solidly stated "problem/resolution".
Here is an example:
Problem: waste tanks dump valve leaks
- here are steps to verify and identify your valves.
- here is rebuild kit for Thetford 806678, etc.
- here is how you can properly flush and sanitize tanks
- here are steps and tools to create ACCESS PANEL in to your valves on your AS model a, b, ...etc
- here are numbers to call when you are in over your head and just need a calm reassuring presence.
Basically, a "MAP" or Maintenance Analysis Procedure... Steps clearly stated... I can reference many from motorcycle forums where tech folks work out these steps on critical areas such as ABS brakes, transmissions, engine diagnostics, etc. This community would benefit in ways you might never expect. Such as becoming even more stable as a RESOURCE for self sufficient types I am learning many of us are.
Peace and Blessings..