Originally Posted by 62overlander
Oh, one more thing, when you hit that link, well my flooring question is the first you see... I should have searched.
which is exactly the point...
only ONE reply to YOUR question...
partially because others have ALREADY answered it in previous posts.
i could care less how many times the same question gets asked...
but i do care that folks get some help...
and learn to help themselves.
many who have ALREADY taken the time and made the effort to ANSWER...
aren't gonna type it again.
it is my observation that many of the BEST answers and longest string of replies have already been posted, to common questions.
and with each new version of the same question, the number or replies goes DOWN, as does the quality of the answers.
most of us think 'our' version of the question is unique or hasn't been covered yet...
we also think our kids are smarter than the neighbors kids too...
mine sure are...
so there isn't a quarrel here and it's not personal....
but there IS a reason for this answer list...
3. Welcome to our forums. All moderators are currently busy answering questions from other members, please hold.
4. You have posed an excellent question. Refer to the posts below for advice.
5. I know exactly what you're referring to, I had the same problem with mine but I fixed it.
6. This was a common problem with that year and model. Buy a different one.
7. I don't understand the instructions either. Do you have any kids?
8. First be sure that you have plugged it in.
9. Have you tried WD-40?
10. If it's not on the inside, try looking outside.