Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-02-2014, 01:51 PM   #1
3 Rivet Member
 
1989 29' Excella
Cumming , Georgia
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 145
Images: 5
Uploading pics troubles

Hi,
I've a pic that I want to upload.
I saved it to my desktop.
I opened it in Paint.
I rotated it so that it's correct.
Saved it by overwriting the original file to my desktop.
I uploaded it to my account but when i view it it's sideways.
I edit it, ... flip it horizontal, Verticlly, 90%, 180% 270% and it's always sidways. This happens to most pics I try to uploadn.

HELP!!!!!!

thanks

Dave
__________________

__________________
davcarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 09:24 PM   #2
Rivet Master
 
Minno's Avatar

 
1972 31' Sovereign
Lexington , Minnesota
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,849
Although not the same problem as Dave, once I upload pictures into a new post, I can no longer manage them. Specifically, I can not attach them into the thread like I have so many times before. All pictures seem to get attached in the post at the point I was at in typing when I upload the pictures. The paper clip I use to attach pictures at various spots in the thread displays the list of picture, but clicking on one of the pictures in the list does nothing now.

We also noticed that the emoticons no longer work. Clicking on them does nothing.

Running Windows 7 Home Premium and IE 11.0.4. This all worked a few days ago, but no longer does.


Help!!!


Chris
__________________

__________________
Minno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 09:49 PM   #3
Moderator
 
reinergirl's Avatar

 
1963 26' Overlander
Hollis , New Hampshire
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,271
Images: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by davcarv View Post
Hi,
I've a pic that I want to upload.
I saved it to my desktop.
I opened it in Paint.
I rotated it so that it's correct.
Saved it by overwriting the original file to my desktop.
I uploaded it to my account but when i view it it's sideways.
I edit it, ... flip it horizontal, Verticlly, 90%, 180% 270% and it's always sidways. This happens to most pics I try to uploadn.

HELP!!!!!!

thanks

Dave
Try one of these methods
Post 7 here

http://www.airforums.com/forums/f138...ics-44928.html
__________________
Shelly : TAC NH-6 | AIR 41359
Visit my blog!
Parts needed : Braund Antenna front tube fold down model! And a turquoise kitchen sink
reinergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 09:51 PM   #4
Moderator
 
reinergirl's Avatar

 
1963 26' Overlander
Hollis , New Hampshire
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,271
Images: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minno View Post
Although not the same problem as Dave, once I upload pictures into a new post, I can no longer manage them. Specifically, I can not attach them into the thread like I have so many times before. All pictures seem to get attached in the post at the point I was at in typing when I upload the pictures. The paper clip I use to attach pictures at various spots in the thread displays the list of picture, but clicking on one of the pictures in the list does nothing now.

We also noticed that the emoticons no longer work. Clicking on them does nothing.

Running Windows 7 Home Premium and IE 11.0.4. This all worked a few days ago, but no longer does.


Help!!!


Chris
Chris I will alert the team but would you please please use the " contact us " button at the bottom of every page to report this issue
__________________
Shelly : TAC NH-6 | AIR 41359
Visit my blog!
Parts needed : Braund Antenna front tube fold down model! And a turquoise kitchen sink
reinergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 07:14 AM   #5
3 Rivet Member
 
1989 29' Excella
Cumming , Georgia
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 145
Images: 5
Thanks reingirl .
I read through the thread but didn't see anything that would address my issue.
Thanks though
__________________
davcarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 07:38 AM   #6
Rivet Monster
 
wahoonc's Avatar

 
1975 31' Sovereign
1980 31' Excella II
Sprung Leak , North Carolina
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 6,817
Images: 40
I believe the latest update to IE is messing some things up. I don't have it but have heard some complaints from other sources. I use Chrome, have to see if I can find a computer with the latest version of IE on it and try it out.

Aaron
__________________
....so many Airstreams....so little time...
WBCCI #XXXX AIR #2495
Why are we in this basket...and where are we going
wahoonc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 09:51 AM   #7
Rivet Master
 
Minno's Avatar

 
1972 31' Sovereign
Lexington , Minnesota
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by reinergirl View Post
Chris I will alert the team but would you please please use the " contact us " button at the bottom of every page to report this issue
I was looking for that, but didn't scroll down far enough last night.
Chris
__________________
Minno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 09:56 AM   #8
Rivet Master
 
Minno's Avatar

 
1972 31' Sovereign
Lexington , Minnesota
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,849


Test test test


Click image for larger version

Name:	0405 curved bath wall 01.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	265.5 KB
ID:	209070


test test test

Just did a test with Firefox, and emoticons and picture posting works as before. Same computer where IE 11.0.4 doesn't work.

Think I'll start using Firefox for the forums for now.

Chris
__________________
Minno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 10:31 AM   #9
Rivet Monster
 
wahoonc's Avatar

 
1975 31' Sovereign
1980 31' Excella II
Sprung Leak , North Carolina
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 6,817
Images: 40
I just ran some tests using Win7 and IE 11.0.4 and did not have any issues. There are a wide range of items that it could be: personal settings, computer settings, security settings, specific software, ISP, etc, etc. Unfortunately trouble shooting is now a crapshoot.

Aaron
__________________

__________________
....so many Airstreams....so little time...
WBCCI #XXXX AIR #2495
Why are we in this basket...and where are we going
wahoonc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Uploading pics - a little help please thegirouxs Forum Admin and Member Account Info 8 02-03-2012 09:11 PM
Errors in uploading custom avatar. Kajtek1 Forum Admin and Member Account Info 7 05-30-2011 11:35 PM
Images not uploading Rog0525 Forum Admin and Member Account Info 4 08-15-2004 05:08 PM
Error when uploading photos Joe Z Forum Admin and Member Account Info 15 06-21-2004 10:47 PM
Photo uploading JimC Forum Admin and Member Account Info 12 12-23-2003 09:48 AM





All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.
Modal Click