Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Forum Admin, News and Member Account Info
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-16-2010, 02:42 PM   #1
Jimbo

1971 27' Overlander
1968 22' Safari
Chesapeake , Virginia
Trouble with Posting

I am able to post a message but unable to add a picture. I followed the directions but when I click on Manage Attachments nothing happens. Thanks

Jim Collins
Jimcollins11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 02:46 PM   #2
_

. , .
the manage attachments window is a pop up/secondary window and looks like this, sorta...

Click image for larger version

Name:	attachments_window.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	123.7 KB
ID:	102663

does your OS, browser and configuration allow ANY pop ups or secondary windows ?

u might need to tweak some settings, flush cookies or otherwise fiddle with da'browser.

settings 4 viral protection programs and other WEB SAFE applications may also be the issue.

cheers
2air'

we are here on earth to fart around. don't let anybody tell you any different. k.v.
2airishuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 09:10 PM   #3
1 Rivet Member

1995 34' Limited
1978 23' Safari
Napanee , Ontario
I am not sure if I am in the right forum??? I am navigating through the classified ad and I attempted to click contact seller. The message that came up is a notice that only registered members can contact sellers? How do I register to this feature.

Thanks,

Bas&Wen
Bas&Wen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 05:09 AM   #4

Vintage Kin Owner
... , ...
Hello Bas&Wen,

Have you tried to login to the classifieds section? See if this helps.

Login - Airstream Trailer Classifieds - Used Airstreams For Sale

Regards,

Kevin

"One of the best lessons I've learned is that you don't worry about criticism from people you wouldn't seek advice from."

William C. Swinney

Kevin245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 05:34 AM   #5
Rivet Master
Commercial Member

Currently Looking...
Denton , North Carolina
posting pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaGem View Post
I am able to post a message but unable to add a picture. I followed the directions but when I click on Manage Attachments nothing happens. Thanks

Jim Collins
Jim,

another thing to keep in mind is posting a picture directly in the forums has them NOT showing up from time to time. The best way is to create an account on a site like Flickr and port them over from that site. You have copy and paste the URL of your picture into the popup that shows up on this site once you click on the picture icon.

Dan
Old 06-10-2010, 08:28 AM   #6

1961 24' Tradewind
1966 17' Caravel
Burlington , Vermont
I have been able to post pictures but not sure how you get the "supersize" function to work. Barry
micabarry is offline   Reply With Quote