Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Forum Admin, News and Member Account Info
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-21-2018, 03:38 PM   #1
The Gadget Guru

Airstream - Other
2021 Interstate 24GT
Golden Oak , Florida
Super Show Interview With Justin Humphries

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Andy Pargh and I've spent a lifetime working under the name The Gadget Guru.

I'm fairly new to the RV world, but I currently own two busses. A 2014 Marathon Prevost and a 1957 Flxible Starliner. While I've never owned an Airstream product, I've been impressed with the models that I've had the opportunity to see up close and personal.

I attended the industry day at the Super Show and had the opportunity to speak with Justin Humphries of Airstream. Please note, I'm an old school Journalist and no payment whatsoever was provided for this interview. It was purely an impromptu conversation and the topics were not discussed in advance.

https://youtu.be/vdN9ms-gscs
GadgetGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 10:03 PM   #2
4 Rivet Member

2015 25' FB Flying Cloud
Eugene , Oregon
Andy, I really enjoyed your video. You have a nice, easy style. I learned some very interesting things about Airstream due to your questions. Thank you so much for posting!

Chris
Meeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 11:03 PM   #3
Some Guy

1968 26' Overlander
2021 25' Globetrotter
Nashville , Tennessee
Great video Andy - enjoyed hearing about the stepped up 5 Rivet program.
2019 RAM PowerWagon TV-Petrol Hemi
WBCCI # 22342
djarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 04:16 PM   #4
The Gadget Guru

Airstream - Other
2021 Interstate 24GT
Golden Oak , Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeks View Post
Andy, I really enjoyed your video. You have a nice, easy style. I learned some very interesting things about Airstream due to your questions. Thank you so much for posting!

Chris
Thanks! I'm looking from the outside in. The more threads I read here the more questions I have. I hope to have an opportunity to ask more questions in the future. The Airstream touring coaches are intriguing and I'll look forward to taking a test drive in the near future.

My dilemma is whether to take on the project of doing an interior update to the Flx or to to explore replacing it with a Sprinter. It's a dilemma as the Flx is solid as a rock and is a pleasure to drive. The lack of power steering replaced the need to have a gym membership!
GadgetGuru is offline   Reply With Quote