Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Forum Admin, News and Member Account Info
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-13-2005, 06:24 PM   #1
4 Rivet Member

2001 30' Excella
Bedford , New Hampshire
searching photo's

I don't know about you, but I like to look at the pictures in the photos section of the forums. I'm a bit perplexed though with the search function.

I know there is the function to look at the last 12 posts, but what about more than that. I just can't seem to make the search function work. I would like to see all the pictures since my last visit, or say for the last two weeks.

This way I don't miss any of the more recent posts to the photo section of the forums.

Please help, I just can't seem to make it work.

Mark
Old 03-13-2005, 06:37 PM   #2
Old Paint, rolling again.

1973 Argosy 20
Lorain County , Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by markjoandall
... I would like to see all the pictures since my last visit, or say for the last two weeks.
Since the huge number of photos are always arranged chronologically (unless you are in an individuals folder) I save the last picture that I looked at in my browser's favorites folder. Then, later, when I click on that link all the pictures after it are automatically the newest ones that I haven't seen.

I learned that because I started looking at ALL the photos from the beginning and would save the photo where I stopped. Then I could always pick up where I left off...until I had seen them all! Makes for a loooong slide show

Good luck,

Steve
Have you never questioned those who travel? Have you paid no regard to their accounts- Job 21:29
sfixx is offline   Reply With Quote