Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-08-2012, 11:39 PM   #1
4 Rivet Member

1955 16' Bubble
Bend , Oregon
Pictures full?

I can no longer post pictures on the site. Said I was full. So how do I fix this. I looked on how to remove post pictures with no results. In my profile it stated I had 0 out of (can not remember the exact max)... So now what?
Old 07-08-2012, 11:55 PM   #2
Rivet Master

1956 22' Safari
2015 27' Flying Cloud
Vintage Kin Owner
Conifer/Evergreen , Colorado
If you become a supporting member, your picture posting abilities will be restored ~ for no-supporting embers, there is a limit to the number of pictures you can post (& no, they can't be removed) not so for enhanced accounts.

Shari
WBCCI #1824 - DenCO Unit Past President (2005)
AIR #30 - Join Date: 2-25-2002

RMVAC | ACI - CO Unit (Formerly WBCCI) | BIRDY - our 1956 Safari | 1964 Serro Scotty
InsideOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 05:57 AM   #3
Rivet Master

1967 22' Safari
MILAN , Illinois
Airstream Knowledge Sharing Forums?

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideOut View Post
If you become a supporting member, your picture posting abilities will be restored ~ for no-supporting embers, there is a limit to the number of pictures you can post (& no, they can't be removed) not so for enhanced accounts.

Shari
Moderators/Shari, This site policy seems very strange! I was once a contributing member but since I wasn't able to share photos I dropped my contribution. I do still feel that if members are posting pictures to aid in informing others on repairs or other issues (Like items for sale or photos of actual repairs or the steps involved) that are applicable to the knowledge sharing on Airstream products then why limit a members ability to share photos? I can see limits on vacation or Ralley pics, but this just seems counter productive to me! Ed
FORUMS MEMBER SINCE 12/16/2004AIR#7110
"My tire was thumping, I thought it was flat. When I looked at the tire, I noticed your CAT!" Burma Shave
BIGED52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:00 AM   #4
Rivet Master

1974 Argosy 26
Morrill , Nebraska
You an post pics via Photo Bucket or a similar program at no cost. No size limit or other restrictions.
TG Twinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:50 AM   #5
Site Team

1964 26' Overlander
1964 19' Globetrotter
OlyPen , Washington
You can load images into the gallery with no limits and then link to them in your posts but as you have pointed out the ability to upload directly to threads is somewhat restricted. Hopefully the gallery option will be a suitable option.

Gallery images are editable indefinitely and you cane move them around to various folders and categories as you wish and the link in your post will remain valid.

The other side benefit is that gallery images display in the rotating picture lottery at the top of the portal page

AirForums Custom Search
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:05 PM   #6
4 Rivet Member

1974 23' Safari
Vintage Kin Owner
1947 25' Spartan , Manor
Personally I think there should be more encouragement to become a supporting member. With as many posts people make, time they spend and the serious amount of knowledge on here it seems that it's well worth supporting. Perhaps a few more distinctions and user options that are available only to those who support would encourage more people to help out.
Eric H is offline   Reply With Quote