To ad pics to a post:
Click on reply and scroll down to bottom of text box.
Click "go advanced" add text to message window and then scroll down.
Click "Manage attachments" A separate window will pop up.
Click "browse" Then select the file to be uploaded. Be sure that the photo is appropriately sized. 1024 x 1024 pixels (or smaller) and no more than 300 K. You may select several photos to upload at the same time by repeating the last step.
Click "Upload" After pics have loaded close the pop-up window
Click "submit reply" to mount the text of your message - photos will automatically appear in post.
To post an ad:
1. Log into the forums
2. Go to classifieds section
3. Click "place an ad" on the blue tool bar
4. Select the appropriate text in the choice window (item to sell or buy) and then hit submit.
5. Select the classifieds section appropriate for your item e.g. vintage, newer or parts and hit submit.
6. Enter all text in the ad editor boxes and upload photos (if you have them). Photos are size limited. Be sure that they are 360 x 360 pixels or smaller and no larger than 60K.
7. When you are finished hit submit
You should see your ad post immediately
To edit an ad:
Open the ad.
Look on the blue tool bar under the price info - you should see "edit ad, mark it SOLD" and other choices. Click on "edit ad" and follow the promts. Be sure to hit "save changes" when you are finished in the editor box.
1964 Overlander | '08 Touareg V6
Current Project: 1964 Globetrotter
Let's have a polishing party: I'll supply the trailer and buffing supplies. BYOB (bring your own buffer)
AirForums Custom Search