Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-29-2005, 10:51 AM   #1
Site Team

2002 25' Safari
Dewey , Arizona
Member list

I noticed that the member list has taken a new look. Must have been part of the recent upgrade. I like the new look, but since most member's profiles were reset, alot of blank fields exist. One nice feature is the ability to sort on some of the fields. If you click on the heading "POSTS" it will sort the member list by the current number of posts by member. It would be nice to be able to sort some of the other fields as well. If you could sort on the "STATE" field, it would alow you to see the members who's profile shows your home state. The member list includes over 4 thousand members, it appears that you must submit at least one post to be listed.

Richard

Wally Byam Airstream Club 7513
azflycaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 02:32 PM   #2
Rivet Master

1956 22' Safari
2015 27' Flying Cloud
Vintage Kin Owner
Conifer/Evergreen , Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by azflycaster
I noticed that the member list has taken a new look. Must have been part of the recent upgrade. I like the new look, but since most member's profiles were reset, alot of blank fields exist. One nice feature is the ability to sort on some of the fields. If you click on the heading "POSTS" it will sort the member list by the current number of posts by member. It would be nice to be able to sort some of the other fields as well. If you could sort on the "STATE" field, it would alow you to see the members who's profile shows your home state. The member list includes over 4 thousand members, it appears that you must submit at least one post to be listed.
Correct...you must have at least one post to show up on the list.

BTW Andy is working on additional 'sort by' fields...like WBCCI #, state, trailer type, etc. still a few bugs he's trying to work out though before releasing it. I've seen the preview...it's a pretty cool feature!

Now's a good time to update & fill-in those profiles ~

Shari
WBCCI #1824 - DenCO Unit Past President (2005)
AIR #30 - Join Date: 2-25-2002

RMVAC | ACI - CO Unit (Formerly WBCCI) | BIRDY - our 1956 Safari | 1964 Serro Scotty
InsideOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 04:52 PM   #3
Retired.

Currently Looking...
. , At Large
I sorted by total number of posts. Looks like I need to make about 70 more posts to pass up John HD.
Something else I noticed when sorting that way, 8 out of the top 10 posters are current or former moderators. Coincidence?