Old 01-04-2007, 11:17 AM   #15
Craftsman

Andy R, you have my compliments also on a well run website. I also discovered your other site "Cruisers". I used this site for an education on Airsteams before I bought my76 Sovereign ( now on my third Airstream) and the Cruiser site is excellentfor information on sailboats and living aboard. My goal or dream is to be able to not only travel the U.S. with the Airstream but to sail where ever the weather is warm and the beer is cold. Thanks
Old 01-04-2007, 11:19 AM   #16
Rivet Master

1966 26' Overlander
Woodstock , Georgia
Being a mod here since the very beginning, it has been a great experience to watch this Forum grow, and to glean all the knowledge I can get from its members. There have been minimal headaches from overly opinionated ones, and great contributions from many more.
Our 20,000 member level is iminent also, and I remember when we were looking for #100.

AIR #005
Please visit our blogs and web pages:
OUR AIRSTREAM PASSION! BLOG
RESTORING AN AIRSTREAM
Our AIRSTREAM and TIN CAN TOURIST Rallys
ALANSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 03:09 PM   #17
Vintage Alum. Enthusiast

1959 24' Tradewind
Phoenix , Arizona
That's funny Alan, as I remember us pushing for that 100 milestone too. You're five numbers up on me and must have joined a day before me. I agree, although I haven't been a mod as long. It's been enjoyable watching this community grow in size and togetherness. Maybe a nat'l rally is in order where we all rally at different locations all on the same weekend.

Brad
FF

I'm haunted by aluminum.
Charter Member of the 4 Corners Unit.
flyfshr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 03:54 PM   #18
Aluminut

2004 25' Safari
. , Illinois
I reacall it from near 2000 since I'm 1937. It seems each year has been better than the last by far. 20,000 members....any day now.

PS- My karma meter and I both thank all the folks who left karma, notes and posts.

Computers manufactured by companies such as IBM, Compaq and millions of others are by far the most popular with about 70 million machines in use worldwide. Macintosh fans note that cockroaches are far more numerous than humans and that numbers alone do not denote a higher life form. -NY Times 11/91
Silvertwinkie is offline   Reply With Quote