Old 05-13-2016, 07:43 AM   #1
Rivet Master

2014 30' FB FC Bunk
Hoover , Alabama
I cannot remember my password

Hey y'all - I'm on my mobile device still logged in fine but cannot remember my password for PC login and my attempt at doing a reset through the website keeps failing - I do the whole question answer spam bit thing and enter what it says ...and get error message...if an admin could email me a password or reset procedure that would be awesome - thanks!

PharmGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 09:19 AM   #2

Vintage Kin Owner
1973 Avion Travelcader 25' , ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmGeek View Post
Hey y'all - I'm on my mobile device still logged in fine but cannot remember my password for PC login and my attempt at doing a reset through the website keeps failing - I do the whole question answer spam bit thing and enter what it says ...and get error message...if an admin could email me a password or reset procedure that would be awesome - thanks!
You will need to use the"Contact Us" button for password assistance. This comes by way of the Help Desk. You can do this from your PC without being logged in.

"You wouldn't worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do."

Eleanor Roosevelt

Kevin245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 10:23 AM   #3
Rivet Master

2014 30' FB FC Bunk
Hoover , Alabama
Sent message - thanks

PharmGeek is offline   Reply With Quote