Everybody has a slightly different way of doing it...here's mine
1. First of all, you need to prepare your photos in whatever program you use, (Photo Shop, Paint Shop, etc.) The photos need to be oriented properly and usually scaled down from your digital camera. Usually about 300 x 500 pixals will work fine. If it's too big, it'll take up your allowable space (2MB total for all photos) and you won't get as many photos uploaded. Usually if you keep your photo size down to 25kb or less, you'll be fine. Put the photos somewhere where you can find them by browsing your folders.
Then, you're ready to go to the Forum.
2. Go to the "Forums" section and click on "Members Photo Albums".
3. Check to make sure you are "Logged In". If not, do so, the login is the same as with AirstreamForums.com.
4. In the top right hand corner, click on "Upload Photos". This will take you to a screen that allows you to attach your photo and add your description. From here, it's pretty much just fill-in the blanks.
5. Chose your appropriate "Catagory" from the drop-down menu. Most likely the default "Members Photo Gallery" will be fine.
6. Click on the "Browse" button and go find your first photo where ever you put it on your computer above. This attaches it to be uploaded. If you want them in a special order, this is the last photo you want to show.
7. Enter the "Title" for the photo. This is the bold name right under the photo once it's uploaded.
8. Next, the "Descriptive Words" this are where you should put your trailer make or other "searchable key words" for locating a particular photo using the "search" tool.
9. Then the the "Description". This is where you can be more verbous in your detailed description of the photogragh.
10. Last click "Upload/Submit" and you should be good to go!
Once you get thru it once, you'll be fine...feel free to contact me if you have any questions.