Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Forum Admin, News and Member Account Info
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-24-2009, 08:56 AM   #1

1977 29' Ambassador
Holt , Michigan
how do i post a question in the repair forum

This is the only location i found to post something " a new thread" they call it,

I dont sew,, but would like to post a question in the repair forum. didnt see any opportunities to do so.

am I dense or what?

Thanks for any help anyone can give. I really am not computer illiterate, it just looks that way.
blanch904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 09:05 AM   #2
4 Rivet Member

1977 31' Sovereign
Manchester , New Hampshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by blanch904 View Post
This is the only location i found to post something " a new thread" they call it,

I dont sew,, but would like to post a question in the repair forum. didnt see any opportunities to do so.

am I dense or what?

Thanks for any help anyone can give. I really am not computer illiterate, it just looks that way.
Hello ,
If you click on Airstream Community Forums (under Photos bullet)and scroll down you will see different sub forums find one that best suits your question and click on it in there you be able post question suggest you search forums before posting someone might have allready posted same question.

2004 Nissan Titan with BT package
K/N Cool intake air
Duel power exhaust
Mrcrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 11:32 AM   #3
Rivet Master

Elkhart , Indiana
Send a message via AIM to memgrove2000
Talking Welcome John B.

I got your email before I saw this ? With this post you have most of it figured out just do the same thing in the "Fresh water" or "plumbing" section at the botom of the page there will be a "new thread" botton to click. Then you should just follow the same as you did here.

I hope that the water that is running out from the bottom of the trailer is coming from a drain valve that is open. Mike
memgrove2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 06:20 PM   #4

1977 29' Ambassador
Holt , Michigan
Thanks MrCrowley and Mike, I am bound to find my way around eventually.
blanch904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 06:27 PM   #5
4 Rivet Member

Graham , North Carolina
what don't you sew.
jerrypeterma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 06:57 PM   #6
4 Rivet Member

1977 31' Sovereign
Manchester , New Hampshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by blanch904 View Post
Thanks MrCrowley and Mike, I am bound to find my way around eventually.
No problem trust me what ever you need your will find it here anyone and everyone has been there is some way or form......

2004 Nissan Titan with BT package
K/N Cool intake air
Duel power exhaust
Mrcrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 10:48 AM   #7
2 Rivet Member

2018 25' International
Las Vegas , Nevada
Hi I’m also trying to ask a question and just can’t figure out how
Can any one help? How do you do this ? The sight is not u
New user friendly
TheParula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 10:51 AM   #8
2 Rivet Member

2018 25' International
Las Vegas , Nevada
Have reservation for February 1 in Death Valley. Is any one else wondering what to do? Some places on web say can still go but no ones enforcing reservations.
TheParula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 10:55 AM   #9

Vintage Kin Owner
... , ...
Welcome,

You may wish to read through the thread linked below.

http://www.airforums.com/forums/f138...ics-44928.html

"One of the best lessons I've learned is that you don't worry about criticism from people you wouldn't seek advice from."

William C. Swinney

Kevin245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 11:05 AM   #10
UnklJoe

2015 28' Flying Cloud
Box Elder , South Dakota
Posting a New Thread

Blanch904,

Underneath the 'Air Forums' name banner at the left side of the top of most AirForums webpages are several "tabs." The first tab on the left is 'Portal' and the second tab (just to the right of 'Portal' tab) is 'Forums', and it has a little pointer pointing in the down direction. If you hover your mouse cursor over the down arrow of the 'Forums' tab it will open a list of the various forum areas (many of which have subforums)--one of them will be 'General Repair.' (The list that appears when you hover your mouse cursor over the 'Forums' tab is called a "drop down" list, or sometimes a drop-down menu.)

Click on 'General Repair' and when the new webpage loads you will see a new "button" on the left side of the main window of the webpage, not too far below the 'Air Forums' name banner, called "New Thread" (it's a medium blue button with a "rivet" on either side of the text (New Thread)).

You can do the same with any of the forums listed in the 'Forums' tab drop-down (what appears when you hover your mouse cursor over the 'Forums' tab at the top of the webpage.

Hope this helps! Navigating this site isn't always the easiest, even for novices--but hover and click and you will eventually get the hang of it. (Yes; it would be nice if all websites were the same--but it would be boring, also. At least that's what all the website developers always say!)
UnklJoe is offline   Reply With Quote