Old 02-26-2008, 06:12 AM   #15
Vintage Alum. Enthusiast

1959 24' Tradewind
Phoenix , Arizona
I can also lend a hand. I'm packing graphics software and have been known to use it.

Brad
FF

I'm haunted by aluminum.
Charter Member of the 4 Corners Unit.
flyfshr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 08:23 PM   #16
Rivet Master

1964 22' Safari
SACRAMENTO , California
I'd love to be involved with this for sure!!..paula

Old 10-24-2008, 12:05 PM   #17

1977 Argosy Minuet 6.0 Metre
Cave Spring , Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet View Post
We need some help sprucing up the place. Periodically members need rally graphics designed or help with custom avatars and AIR occasionally needs design work as well.

If you are willing to donate your time and talent to do a little graphics work on a very occasional basis, please contact me via PM or post here.
Janet, please call me. I am a professional Buttoneer (maker of custom photobuttons) and would love to do some graphics work for your (our) Airstream Members. I you can email me at Pama5155@bellsouth.net we can discuss it and call me.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:18 AM   #18

1974 29' Ambassador
Lethbridge , Alberta
Hi Janet,
I'm having a bit of trouble getting around and writing on the site easily. I wanted to write and article about this modern AirStream reno I did and supply some graphics. Could you give me some personal help the first time. I have a narrated presentation available for download and wonder about the best way to include that. I'd like to post a new avitar. I have stories about the maiden voyage of ArcStream to BurningMan 2008. Hope to chat soon at addison@arcsys.biz

I could help out with graphics for others too.

Addison

Addison Lanier, Designer / builder of ArcStream*
- a curved interior renovation to a 1974 AirStream International.
AAALanier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:15 AM   #19
Site Team

1964 26' Overlander
1964 19' Globetrotter
Eastern , Washington
Hi Addison...

Here are some instructions to upload a new avatar:

Quote:
Choose a picture you like that is stored in your computer. Avatars are limited in size to 80 x 80 pixels or 100 KB (whichever is smaller). Resize the picture to meet the size requirements above using a photo/image editor or camera software. Images that are too large will fail to load and you will receive and error message.

1. Click user CP (control panel) on upper blue tool bar.
2. Click edit avatar on left side menu.
3. Scroll down to the "Custom Avatar" box and click the "use Custom Avatar" button.
4. Click Browse button. A file menu screen will appear and you can choose the avatar file to be loaded. The file name should appear in the "upload an avatar from your computer box".
5. Click save changes.
It sounds like you may want to start a blog about your redo and we would love to read it.

To get started on a blog, click on the blogs link on the upper nav bar and then "my blog". Blogs are highly customizable and you can set up multiple entries, categories and they are fully editable. The blogs are perfect to document long term project, or travel experience. You can also attach pictures and embed videos.

We would love to read details of your acrstream project!

Let's have a polishing party: I'll supply the trailer and buffing supplies. BYOB (bring your own buffer)

AirForums Custom Search
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 07:28 AM   #20

1968 26' Overlander
Murphy , North Carolina
Talking Graphic Artist

On a time available basis I can help with graphic needs. I'm a new member and a seasoned graphic artist.