Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-26-2012, 08:16 AM   #1
4 Rivet Member

2018 22' Sport
Airstream Coach - Other
ancramdale , New York
contribution

I tried to contribute $$$$$ and got stuck when asked to pay by Pay Pal ,instead of just my credit card,i refuse to use P P because they charge more and it is so complicated,a un necessary step....can i Mail you a check????
la nomade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:07 AM   #2
Rivet Master

2006 25' Safari FB SE
St. Cloud , Minnesota
Hello la nomade. You do not have to be a participant in Paypal. Click through the various pages until you get to paypal's page. Using the "Don't have a PayPal account?" option is exactly like a credit card order at any trustworthy retailer on a secure https webpage.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CC order.png
Views:	177
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	161827

I'm sorry but the AIRForums operation is web-only. There really isn't a physical location to receive a check by mail. Thank you for supporting the health and vitality of our virtual campfire!

5 meter Langford Nahanni

CanoeStream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:14 AM   #3
Rivet Master

2006 25' Safari FB SE
St. Cloud , Minnesota
By the way -- anyone supporting the forum should check that a valid mailing address is in their 'User CP' (control panel) link on the site's overhead toolbar. That's the only way to have an AIR sticker end up in your mailbox.

After updating anything in the User CP, be sure to scroll down a bit and 'save' the changes.

We take identity security very seriously. When you click your username to view your profile page, under the 'About Me' tab you will see your street address and zip code (phone # or VIN if you've filled these in). Other members only can see your hometown; they cannot see the street address, zip code, phone # or VIN. AND other members will not see your name.

Want to see? Click my username and open my 'About Me' tab. You can't see my name, street address, etc.

5 meter Langford Nahanni

CanoeStream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:52 AM   #4
4 Rivet Member

2018 22' Sport
Airstream Coach - Other
ancramdale , New York
contribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanoeStream View Post
Hello la nomade. You do not have to be a participant in Paypal. Click through the various pages until you get to paypal's page. Using the "Don't have a PayPal account?" option is exactly like a credit card order at any trustworthy retailer on a secure https webpage.

Attachment 161827

I'm sorry but the AIRForums operation is web-only. There really isn't a physical location to receive a check by mail. Thank you for supporting the health and vitality of our virtual campfire!
tried again just now and was rejected ....it will not take my master card which is the only one i have and use ...don't know why,pay pal seems to want to get me in their grip.....????
la nomade is offline   Reply With Quote