Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Forum Admin, News and Member Account Info
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-24-2008, 09:05 AM   #1
3 Rivet Member

1975 27' Overlander
fort wayne , Indiana
classifieds

tried to ask seller a question and couldn't. i was logged in and told me i needed to register. i even posted and went back to ask ques. and same results. i have asked sellers ques. before w/ no prob. problem. will check back. but i would like the parts.
Old 02-24-2008, 09:42 AM   #2
Rivet Master

2006 25' Safari FB SE
St. Cloud , Minnesota
Hi crowbar68 -- Being logged in at AIR Forums doesn't get you logged in at classifieds. Follow the login link in the upper right corner over there -- same username/password.

It really gets odd when you log off over there -- it'll log you off over here sometime but not all the time. I dunno.

Any problem once you're logged in?

5 meter Langford Nahanni

CanoeStream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 04:51 AM   #3
1 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Irmo , South Carolina
I, too, am trying to contact a seller from the classified section. I have signed on with the same user name and password, but still get an error message. I tried to register again but it tells me I have already done so. I have tried over several days with no success. (At this rate, the item I'd like to purchase will be gone before I get there!)
sariahjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 08:30 AM   #4
Rivet Master

2006 25' Safari FB SE
St. Cloud , Minnesota
Sorry about the problems. Your computer may internally be loading the page it always has to that link. Go to your browser and empty your cache. See if you get different results. Please post back here and keep the issue hopping if you get the same results.

5 meter Langford Nahanni

CanoeStream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 06:30 PM   #5
1 Rivet Member

2009 30' Classic
Currently Looking...
Grand Marais , Minnesota
I have been trying for several days with no success to contact a seller. I keep registering as told only to be denied access. I even created a new user name and password with no success. Any ideas?
century4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 11:47 PM   #6
Site Team

1964 26' Overlander
1964 19' Globetrotter
OlyPen , Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightstuff View Post
I have been trying for several days with no success to contact a seller. I keep registering as told only to be denied access. I even created a new user name and password with no success. Any ideas?
Members often get logged out when they change pages to the classifieds. If you can see the login link in the upper right hand corner - you have been logged out. When you log in again - be sure to click the 'remember me' link. If you continue to have issues here are some suggestions:

1. Set your system security settings to medium.
2. Be sure that you have enabled cookie handling.
3. Check you Virus protection software (especially Macaffee users) and be sure that cookie handling is not being blocked there - you can specifically allow cookie exchange with the forums.
4. When you log into the forums be sure to check the "remember me" box in the login dialog box.
5. You may wish to delete old, temporary internet files.

AirForums Custom Search
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote