Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-25-2010, 12:18 PM   #1
3 Rivet Member

1974 25' Tradewind
Berryville , Virginia
can not upload photo as attachment to Forum

I am having trouble up loading photos. I go to the attachments brows my drive and locat the photo , see it in the box to upload , get the message that it is connecting to upload the file , them get a message that it was unable to load. this is JPEG file and under the amount that is the limit to upload. What is it I am doing wrong?
batt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:54 PM   #2
3 Rivet Member

Vintage Kin Owner
Youngstown , Ohio
Try opening the picture offline and save it as an email size picture.
Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 07:03 AM   #3
Rivet Master

1970 27' Overlander
Espanola , Full Timer
Send a message via Yahoo to AIR-Quarius Send a message via Skype™ to AIR-Quarius
I found too that if you are not a supporting member also, that you can only upload to a certain amount and then it stops. As in my case, so I inquired (withen) and found that a twenty dollar donation would allow me more stuff to have access to. So keep an eye on that red bar at the top!
Old 07-26-2010, 08:32 AM   #4
2 Rivet Member

Dallas , Texas
Instead of attaching the photos to the forum, you could use a site like Photobucket, or one of the other image hosting sites, and place the links in your posts here.
JakeSpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:43 AM   #5
Rivet Master

2006 25' Safari FB SE
St. Cloud , Minnesota
Hi batt. Sorry I didn't see this yesterday. The size limit for jpegs is a bit larger than displays well on most people's screens. Decent display size and fitting within the limit brings me usually to recommend resizing a jpeg somewhere in the 900 x 1200 pixel range. I rarely upload pics from hosting websites. It should work fine uploading from your computer. Why don't you contact tech support for assistance if you're still having problems -- click the 'contact us' link at the bottom of the page and describe what you have tried.

You've still got plenty of storage space at the forum!

5 meter Langford Nahanni

CanoeStream is offline   Reply With Quote