Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Our Community
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-16-2019, 03:43 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

2016 30' Classic
Battle Ground , Washington
Auto Zip Dee Awning Not Doing Anything

I've have a 2016 Classic. Upon dewinterizing last week, it won't open, doesn't even try to open. The control board says "closed." If I hold down on the Open button for a few seconds the light will go back and forward between Closed and Open. Anyone else ever had this problem? I'm camped in a state park now with no connectivity. I called zip dee and they said to try again when on shore power. That didn't help. I called again today and they said to check the ether wire under the sink. I'll try that when I get back to the campsite. They said if that doesn't work, to call back when I'm in the trailer and have cell phone connectivity so they can "trouble shoot." Anyone else ever had this problem?
Stews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 05:11 PM   #2
2 Rivet Member

2017 25' International
Currently Looking...
Kirkland , Washington
I had the same problem. I've got a 2017 which has the later box under the sink. Called Zip Dee but that didn't help. Suggest you press the close button and then the open, try doing that a few times.
ratch is offline   Reply With Quote