Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Forum Admin, News and Member Account Info
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-03-2009, 12:59 PM   #1

asking price indicates sold immediately

We placed an ad for our Airstream with an asking price. It immediately shows up as SOLD! Can't change it no matter what we do. Please help.
Oldtimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 04:17 PM   #2
Rivet Master

2006 25' Safari FB SE
St. Cloud , Minnesota
Hello Oldtimer. Classifieds software is very different from our Forum software. I wish it were as stable as our Forum vBulletin, but PhotoPost ad software is about the only product 'out there' for this type service. It makes tracking or reversing your problem very difficult. Minor input issues or other idiopathic problems spontaneously changes the 'Sold' status on occasion. I checked the administrators log and no human action did this. I apologize.

Can you still see your ad? Send me the web address (URL) if you can. Otherwise I can only suggest placing the ad again. Everybody could benefit from a suggestion -- save a copy of your ad text and 360 x 360 pixel max (60kb or less) photos. That makes redoing the ad easier in the event of a problem like this or a hangup at renewal time.

5 meter Langford Nahanni

CanoeStream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 06:03 PM   #3
Site Team

1964 26' Overlander
1964 19' Globetrotter
OlyPen , Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
We placed an ad for our Airstream with an asking price. It immediately shows up as SOLD! Can't change it no matter what we do. Please help.

Fixed. Good luck with the sale

AirForums Custom Search
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 06:43 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanoeStream View Post
Hello Oldtimer. Classifieds software is very different from our Forum software. I wish it were as stable as our Forum vBulletin, but PhotoPost ad software is about the only product 'out there' for this type service. It makes tracking or reversing your problem very difficult. Minor input issues or other idiopathic problems spontaneously changes the 'Sold' status on occasion. I checked the administrators log and no human action did this. I apologize.

Can you still see your ad? Send me the web address (URL) if you can. Otherwise I can only suggest placing the ad again. Everybody could benefit from a suggestion -- save a copy of your ad text and 360 x 360 pixel max (60kb or less) photos. That makes redoing the ad easier in the event of a problem like this or a hangup at renewal time.
Dear Bob,
Thanks for your help. My wife found the link to tech support. They responded promptly. The problem has been resolved. Thanks again. Yours truly, Oldtimer
Oldtimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 08:46 PM   #5
Rivet Master

2006 25' Safari FB SE
St. Cloud , Minnesota
Oldy -- I tried to get on track with this but it's really Janet that fixed it. Thanks for spreading around the kudos!

5 meter Langford Nahanni

CanoeStream is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
asking price, price