Old 11-11-2011, 07:23 AM   #1079
4 Rivet Member

1992 29' Excella
Asheville , North Carolina
I too am waiting.

I am glad I sent in my support for the forum. I know that I am getting what I had hoped for in reading the many post on the forum. Especially on floor replacement. The support we get from fellow members is what it is all about. I am eager to get my sticker to show my support of the forum. Perhaps as others have suggested we should look for someone to help with the distribution of the stickers. As they say "Many hands makes light work". at least we should consider a Executive Sticker Sender, and a Vice Sticker Sender. Of course we would need to also have Sticker Sender Secretary, who would end up doing most of the work.

'92 Excella 29'
Dodge Ram 1500
AIR # 59179
TAC NC-12
Chillpoints is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 03:52 PM   #1080
Rivet Master

1966 24' Tradewind
Placerville , California
It had just occurred to me that my annual donation is due....at least I 'think' it's due. Didn't get my usual reminder. I just sent the payment in.
Neil

FreshAir #12407

Kirk Creek, Big Sur, Ca. coast.

1966 Trade Wind

1971 Buick Centurion convertible
455 cid

1969 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight
455 cid
FreshAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 07:16 AM   #1081

2004 30' Classic Slideout
Fenton , Missouri
Send a message via AIM to jcanavera Send a message via Skype™ to jcanavera
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazeevw View Post
Hi, yes, there will be a message posted here from person who does the mailings of the AIR stickers. Please realize, all of this is done when person has a few spare moments. From what I've read, he works at stadium where one of the professional football teams play, so I'm fairly certain, HE'S BUSY this time of the year, lol.
So, for those of us waiting patiently, we will enjoy the moment even more when we are actually able to apply our AIR sticker to our Aluminum homes for the first time!
Thanks, Derek
Actually the mailings are done fairly quickly after I get the list. The forum owner is working on a new process that will be able to get the decals out on a per contribution basis rather than me having to wait for a list of folks who I need to send them to. He's working on getting me the next list so I'm waiting just as you are. Once I process that last large batch, the system will change and decals will be sent out individually as the contributions are made.

Yes I am busy many times of the year as I manage the communications services at the St. Louis Convention Center and the Edward Jones Dome where the Rams play.

So hang on for those of you waiting. Once I process that last batch, the mailing process will change and the decals will be sent from a different locale.

Jack
AIR #56
'04 Classic 30' S.O.,'03 GMC Savana 2500,'14 Honda CTX 700
jcanavera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 06:24 PM   #1082
3 Rivet Member

1986 31' Sovereign
Naples , Florida
Rumor is the stickers were around, but they only printed like 500... the rest of us were just 'helping the cause'. Just a rumor... hope it is wrong!
Old 11-13-2011, 06:28 PM   #1083
3 Rivet Member

1986 31' Sovereign
Naples , Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by captmatt View Post
Rumor is the stickers were around, but they only printed like 500... the rest of us were just 'helping the cause'. Just a rumor... hope it is wrong!
By the way, my opinion is not worth spit around here...

I love this site and all involved but I do like to tease!
Old 11-15-2011, 06:51 AM   #1084
Rivet Master

1996 34' Limited
1976 31' Sovereign
1983 31' Excella
Greeneville , Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcanavera View Post
Actually the mailings are done fairly quickly after I get the list. The forum owner is working on a new process that will be able to get the decals out on a per contribution basis rather than me having to wait for a list of folks who I need to send them to. He's working on getting me the next list so I'm waiting just as you are. Once I process that last large batch, the system will change and decals will be sent out individually as the contributions are made.

Yes I am busy many times of the year as I manage the communications services at the St. Louis Convention Center and the Edward Jones Dome where the Rams play.

So hang on for those of you waiting. Once I process that last batch, the mailing process will change and the decals will be sent from a different locale.

Jack
Jack; I believe what everyone is trying to say is?? that everyone is seeing but no one is complaining about as far as I can tell, but, you have someone who volunteering their time but they have to work, what everyone is trying to ask is why not have more than 1 mailer? to help this person, I cant tell you how many times I as well as others have volunteered to help with mailings and I am disabled so I have a lot of free time on my hands,

Sarge
NRA, DAV, PGR, DRA
SARGE/AF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 07:35 PM   #1085
Rivet Master

2016 27' Flying Cloud
Georgetown , Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcanavera View Post

Jack
Regardless of the reasons for the delay, it's a little frustrating to get charged and have to wait so long. I believe I provided payment information in July and I'm still waiting. With this kind of delay it prompts me not to bother renewing next year. Based on my experience to-date I probably will never see a sticker prior to my renewal date.
Old 11-15-2011, 10:31 PM   #1086
Rivet Master

1966 24' Tradewind
Placerville , California
Actually after you finally have your first 'stickers' it is much easier for the next year....just send your next donation a few months before it's 'due' and viola it arrives in time. I have several of them in an envelope.....someplace. Just haven't decided where to stick'em all. Maybe I should get more Airstreams as I accumulate these stickers.
Neil
FreshAir #12407

1966 Trade Wind

455 cid

455 cid
Old 11-16-2011, 10:13 AM   #1087
4 Rivet Member

2006 30' Classic
Milton , Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshAir View Post
Actually after you finally have your first 'stickers' it is much easier for the next year....just send your next donation a few months before it's 'due' and viola it arrives in time. I have several of them in an envelope.....someplace. Just haven't decided where to stick'em all. Maybe I should get more Airstreams as I accumulate these stickers.
Neil
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Will I automatically receive a renewal due notice? If not, then how do I check to see when to renew?
Centramatics wheel balancing & Dill TPMS
Hensley hitch & Maxim skylights
Voyager Camera System WVOS713
2010 FORD F-250, ITBC, 6.8 liter V-10 gas, with VIAIR on-board air system
nickmeloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 12:57 PM   #1088
Rivet Master

2007 30' Classic
Oswego , Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmeloy View Post
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Will I automatically receive a renewal due notice? If not, then how do I check to see when to renew?
Go to: "User CP"

Then: "Account Upgrades" It's near the top of the page

"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy." - Red Green
dznf0g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 01:27 PM   #1089
Rivet Master

Currently Looking...
Corpus Christi , Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshAir View Post
Neil
So....you guys are hoarding them? Now we know why no one else can get one! the reality is that I would support the forums with or without the sticker. But since they promised it to us, well I kind of feel like I should actually get one.

WBCCI 3805
AIR 54011 Since July 2011
casa3805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 04:30 PM   #1090
Rivet Master

1966 24' Tradewind
Placerville , California
Quote:
Originally Posted by casa3805 View Post
So....you guys are hoarding them? Now we know why no one else can get one! the reality is that I would support the forums with or without the sticker. But since they promised it to us, well I kind of feel like I should actually get one.

Neil
FreshAir #12407

1966 Trade Wind

455 cid

455 cid
Old 11-17-2011, 02:41 AM   #1091
Rivet Master

1996 34' Limited
1976 31' Sovereign
1983 31' Excella
Greeneville , Tennessee
Stickers

Actually as you renew there should be an option to choose whether you want the extra stickers or not.

Sarge
NRA, DAV, PGR, DRA
SARGE/AF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:10 AM   #1092
CLOUDSPLITTER Phone home

2003 25' Classic
Zanadude Nebula , WNY
Quote:
Originally Posted by SARGE/AF View Post
Actually as you renew there should be an option to choose whether you want the extra stickers or not.

Sarge
Good idea Sarge...already have several "spares".
SASE required after supporting member tag added to your avatar.

Bob

"The problem with quotes found on the Internet is that it's hard to be sure of their authenticity."
Abe Lincolan
ROBERT CROSS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
air stickers