I haven't figured out how to use most of the enhanced stuff yet but I sent another contribution anyway....think of it as for 07. This is worth more than twenty bucks a year to me. The entertainment value alone of what some of y'all get into is worth it
. The ideas and repair and restore tips are a bonus! If I ever get the stuff finished that is on the AS list I'll have a cool travel crib!
Think of all the ideas and projects from one little trailer!
1. New Water heater + pex plumbing+ power & gravity drainage! (Also checking vents and guilotine valve etc.) This spring
2. Fireplace (Dickenson Marine Furnace)..........that is a go, maybe this summer
3. Polish the sides and paint the roof.......asap after criticals
4. Install the new door & window seals.
5. New Vents and lights
6. TV antenea repair + stereo + satelite
7. Periscope.....just read that one...got me thinking, this one may be awhile but with some stainless and aluminum pipe, a mirror some wire + cover glass and a cheap telescope ====maybe!
8. New shocks (that will be a pita job)
9. Installing a gun and camera safe.
10. All the done stuff that I read up on in the forum and got help (thank you to everyone that contributed, I'd send you all karma if I knew how)---charging system, dual battery set up, standard furnace, fixing elec brakes and most of the lights, new upolstry and fixing the gauchos (I still have some parts left??????), repairing the tambout doors--great thread there-one had fantastick photos.
11. Anything else thatI haven't dug into yet.........I am still looking for ideas.
What a deal for nothing! I was glad to have the opportunity to send again, my thanks to everyone that makes this thing tic.
A good hobby & it makes me happy