Old 01-13-2004, 09:16 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member
Good Airstream Sale site

Check out this site:

Lots of Airstreams, some Avions, and others for sale. Just go to the Browse button, plug in the years you want to search for and hit the "Travel Trailers" button.

PS - It's a sort of sequential process, so I usually let it pull up the Airstreams it has to show; and then do a right-mouse click to open a separate page for any particular unit I'm interested in. Usually at least one picture is included and also a link to the dealer or whomever is selling. Fun stuff. Some are probably also on eBay.

69 Sovereign 31 Int'l
2004 F-150 4WD 5.4L Triton
Spaniels, kayaks, biking,cross-country.
Old 01-13-2004, 11:29 PM   #2
2004 25' Safari
. , Illinois
It is a good site and I hadn't visited it in a while. When I did recently I noticed that a bunch of dealers post units there as well either to augment their website or they use it exclusively. Two examples would be Paul Sherry RV and the other George Sutton RV.

Computers manufactured by companies such as IBM, Compaq and millions of others are by far the most popular with about 70 million machines in use worldwide. Macintosh fans note that cockroaches are far more numerous than humans and that numbers alone do not denote a higher life form. -NY Times 11/91
Old 01-14-2004, 08:55 AM   #3
Rivet Master
Commercial Member
1954 22' Safari
Deerfield , Illinois
Send a message via AIM to bredlo
Another good site...

I'd like to add Vintage Trailers Plus to this thread, since it also qualifies as a "good Airstream sale site."

We bought our '63 GT from the owner, Mr. Blair, and had a very good buying experience. His trailers are mostly very reasonably priced, and in most cases for good reason: we'll have to gut and do a frame-off resto of this puppy, who's been sitting in the rainly Pacific northwest for 40 years with a broken window and no skylight cover. A bit musty in there...

In fact, my wife and I tell people that when we brought it home in early December, it was just about the same time that the flu epidemic spread from Washington and Oregon to the midwest states.. the identical path we took with out moldy little 10-foot friend. Sorry Wisconsin - we're keepin' it there for now!
Old 01-14-2004, 10:48 AM   #4
Moderator Emeritus
1972 31' Sovereign
High Springs , Florida
Send a message via AIM to Pick is how I found mine.
2003 GMC 2500HD 4X4 D/A Ext. Cab
Propane Powered Honda EU2000i
Lots of Hot Sauce!
Air # 283
WBCCI 1350