The Polishing Guru
Commercial Member

Vintage Kin Owner
Riverside , California
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinbar
www.thePolishingguru.com
Barry
Sorry didn't mean to mislead anyone, I had two Argosy's on the lot just to prove they can be polished. The original pics of the other one was damaged. This is just an example of what I can do in polishing them. People can say what ever they want, but that's the procedure on aircraft aluminum for the last 50 years, and it hasn't hurt them or any of the coaches I have polished. After all it is aircraft aluminum on an airstream. Some of the aircraft I have polished was worth over 2 million dollars, and I got no complaints on the use of acid nor the Airstreams, it takes out the impurities in the aluminum before the polishing procedure. You just have to stick to the method that has been proven, and not others speculated opinions. If you all want to talk to about 200 satisfied customers, I've got phone numbers. Or call an aircraft paint shop in your area.

Thanks for keeping me sharp (The Guru)

Old 04-24-2005, 11:19 PM   #16
Rivet Master

Elgin , Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinbar
Sorry didn't mean to mislead anyone, I had two Argosy's on the lot just to prove they can be polished. The original pics of the other one was damaged. This is just an example of what I can do in polishing them. People can say what ever they want, but that's the procedure on aircraft aluminum for the last 50 years, and it hasn't hurt them or any of the coaches I have polished. After all it is aircraft aluminum on an airstream. Some of the aircraft I have polished was worth over 2 million dollars, and I got no complaints on the use of acid nor the Airstreams, it takes out the impurities in the aluminum before the polishing procedure. You just have to stick to the method that has been proven, and not others speculated opinions. If you all want to talk to about 200 satisfied customers, I've got phone numbers. Or call an aircraft paint shop in your area.

Thanks for keeping me sharp (The Guru)

Oh don't worry, I believe what you say! I believed it the first time I saw the picture of that 34' Legend Limited. Wow! If mine looked half that good, I'd be a happy camper, indeed!