Old 01-09-2003, 11:51 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member

Berlin
Send a message via MSN to Hagen
Post new to the restoration from Berlin Germany

Hello Airstraemfriends!

Now times again a small overview of the restoration of our Airstream Caravel. Meanwhile we inserted the largest part finally again. The Airstream received now a new electrical connection, sewer, fresh water line and a new painting. Also new laying out commodity was shifted. The wet cell and nearly all furniture are likewise inserted again. But can regard that you you times on my homepage www.Airstreamer.de.tf. In the next days I will lay the gas line. And afterwards I will begin with the manufacturing of a new kitchen cabinet, since the old cabinet is totally marode. Starting from March I will then again up-polish it. Now still a few questions, where one gets the Airstreamschilder, which is on the Airstream over the InterNet, ago? Where can one acquire the number of five figures, which is appropriate at the tail of the Airstream?

Us about each report would make happy.

Family thanks Dorit and Hagen from Berlin Germany

Hallo Airstraemfreunde !

Jetzt mal wieder einen kleinen Überblick über die Restauration unseres Airstream Caravel. Mittlerweile haben wir den größten Teil endlich wieder eingebaut. Der Airstream hat nun eine neue Elektrik, Abwasserleitung, Frischwasserleitung und einen neuen Anstrich erhalten. Auch neue Auslegware wurde verlegt. Ebenfalls ist die Nasszelle und fast alle Möbel wieder eingebaut.
Aber das könnt ihr euch ja mal auf meiner Homepage betrachten www.Airstreamer.de.tf .
In den nächsten Tagen werde ich die Gasleitung verlegen. Und danach werde ich mit dem Herstellen eines neuen Küchenschrankes beginnen , da der alte Schrank total marode ist.
Ab März werde ich ihn dann neu aufpolieren. Nun noch ein paar Fragen, wo bekommt man über das Internet die Airstreamschilder, die auf dem Airstream sich befinden, her? Wo kann man die fünfstellige Nummer erwerben, die am Heck des Airstream angebracht ist?

Würden uns über jede Mitteilung freuen.

Danke Familie Dorit und Hagen aus Berlin Germany
Homepage: Airstream Caravel Homepage: Chevy-Van-Globetrotter E-Mailadresse Dorit & Hagen
Attached Images

our E-M@il

Homepages

Airstream Forum Germany

Airstream Caravel (Baujahr 1965)

Chevy-Van-Globetrotter
Hagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2003, 12:22 PM   #2
Rivet Master

1956 22' Safari
Vintage Kin Owner
Conifer/Evergreen , Colorado
I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for here:
Quote:
where one gets the Airstreamschilder, which is on the Airstream over the InterNet, ago?
My first thought is that you are looking for the red numbers that are usually on the front & back of Airstreams above the windows. If this is what you are looking for, they are membership indentification numbers for the WBCCI the Wally Byam Caravan Club International.

Shari
InsideOut is offline   Reply With Quote