Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-27-2007, 06:11 AM   #61
2 Rivet Member

senoia , Georgia
Pictures, please! Want to see the difference your new toy makes!
katkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 08:59 AM   #62
3 Rivet Member

1963 26' Overlander
Cleveland , Georgia
My $.02

I have been reading over on the thread regarding the unit not being allowed into the Perry rally and thought I'd put my 2 cents here instead of there.

A penny for your thoughts but you have to put your 2 cents in....someone is making a penny somewhere!

I bought the airstream because it was a camper, I didn't buy the camper because it was an airstream. Don't get me wrong, I love my camper and have been blessed that it IS an airstream. I have enjoyed it and plan on enjoying it for years to come. I cant tell you how many times I have used the forum for tips and advice. It is a wealth of useful info and I am greatful. I have made many 'cyberfriends'...folks I have never met willing to help instantly. But with all I've read, studied, and learned on the forum I have never read one thing that would convince me to join WBCCI. I'm sorry for the NE units troubles. Sounds like they put a lot of work and money in only to be shut down by a misinformed worker or volunteer. It seems to me that this club is all about rules and regs and keeping this one out and letting this one in and so forth. Why would I pay for all this whining and complaining? I am a law man and proud of it. I live in a world of rules and regs and laws and appeals and you can do this and you cant do that.... so why would I want to drag all the same type of stuff on my trips? The whole point of going camping is to leave with my family to a place that day to day stuff can be left behind for a little while so we can have good times and make memories. Someone would have to be pretty convincing to make me want to pay for the above mentioned club. Friends, please, if I'm all wrong about this, by all means, correct me. I welcome any thoughts regarding WBCCI.

Some days you're the windshield,
Some days you're the bug!

"Life's a garden, dig it" Joe Dirt
bigeasy63 is offline   Reply With Quote