Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

1. Old Comment

starting the banquette

We're considering the same conversion on our 57 Overlander. We won't be trying for your size, length wise, but I'd be interested in your seat frame width and heights to use as a starting point. thanks

Harold
  2. Old Comment

1979 Sovereign 31' "Seasmoke" Re-model

Looks like you're well on your way to a great remodel! If you haven't already, I'd highly recommend checking to see if you have any leaks while you've got the interior gutted. I made the mistake of NOT checking for leaks while I had the interior gutted only to find them AFTER I did our remodel. By that time I regretted not taking down the interior skin and re-sealing all the seams from the inside. Now I'm stuck resealing seams from the outside (ugly, and tedious).
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Airstream, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.